For most businesses (especially startups), cloud computing is an excellent way to reduce both capital costs and ongoing expenses related to IT services.
Experience has shown companies that the most efficient way to resist on a troubled market is by reducing costs without affecting product quality or the image of the company and at the same time keeping a level of profitability that allows continuous development of the business.
But cost-cutting measures must meet certain conditions, such as:
- To be sustainable – that means they must not have negative effects on the future results of the company
- To be effective, meaning the results must be greater than the investments made in order to apply those measures
- To be realistic, meaning the company must be able to put them into practice.
With Telsso Clouds, gone is the need to purchase and maintain expensive servers on site, as well as pay for ongoing software upgrades. By using Telsso Clouds you will always have access to the latest versions of business applications and the flexibility to increase your bandwidth or storage on demand.Telsso Clouds will take care of most data recovery issues, freeing your business from the requirement of maintaining a complex IT disaster recovery plan.
Because everything is automated and work perfectly together, with Telsso Cloud you reduce costs by :
- Remove the need of a complex IT department
- easily migration to less expensive operation systems
- Cut your licensing costs
- Integrated cloud solution, everything works as one and is no need for moving data from one system to another
- Automate and standardize the operational processes
- Improve the purchasing process
- Track costs in detail
- Optimize stocks
- Manage warehouses more effectively
- Improve the sales process
- Your online activites (e-shops,websites) are integrated automatically in the complete eco-system
- Improve the analysis and reporting process
The digital world is changing more than ever. Companies that stay up-to-date online gain visibility and customers. Sales and profit will grow accordingly.
Whether B2B or B2C: The development of digitalisation (e-commerce, e-office, websites, enterprise websites) is unstoppable. Today, 65 percent of the population already uses online services —the majority with their smartphones, and the trend is rising. That’s why it’s all the more important that every company finds the perfect solutions to generate sustainable increases in revenue. As an expert and experienced partner, Telsso Clouds offers a multitude of individually assembled strategies and solutions.
- Make your business available to more customers, online and offline
- Agility for your organisation will improve and increases employees flexibility
- Availability improves with the use of multiple redundant sites, which makes well-designed cloud computing suitable for business continuity and disaster recovery
- Scalability and elasticity is dynamic. This gives the ability to scale up when the usage need increases or down if resources are not being used